|The Barbara Walters Interview, or, All about John|
on 2001-07-14, at 5:48 a.m.
|I figure it might me nice for you, the reader, to know a little bit about me...So I've selected a comprehensive interview to show who John is.
And my comprehensive interview, I mean those annoying chain E-mails.
1. What time is it: 5:52AM (Why am I up at this hour?)
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Baby Boy. No, really...I'm adopted, and my original birth cert. said "baby boy" since, I had no name.
3. Nicknames: Mary, JAM, "Hey, fag", Johnny
4. Parent's Names: June and Ward Cleaver...or at least it felt that way growing up.
5. How many candles were on your last birthday cake: Vignt-deux. There, if you can read that, fine...if not, even better.
6. Date that you regularly blow them out? August 13th
7. Pets: 2 morbidly obese felines, Patsy, and Edina.
8. Height: 5'10''
9. Eye color: brown
10. Hair Color: What day is it? Currently unnaturally blonde. It's supposed to be black, if memory serves.
11. Piercing: There seems to be a metal ring stuck into my navel...
12. Tattoos? No. Fear of commitment.
13. How much do you love your job (1 to 10)? Which one? I'd have to give Disney an 8 and Gap a 9.
14. Birthplace: St. Petersburg. Da. No, wait, St. Petersburg FLORIDA!
15. Hometown: Sebring, FL, or NYC, NY. Which do you think I prefer to claim?
16. Current Residence: Orlando, FL
17. Been in love before? Ah, l'amour...I have...but my lobster is now far away.
18. Been to Europe? I have.
19. Been toilet-papering? I'm ashamed to say, but yes.
20. Been toilet-papered? No, I've managed to stay immune to those types of things.
21. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Ouch...yes...he's on a boat now though...
22. Been in a car crash? Just recently, in a brand new BMW...
23. Croutons or Bacon Bits? I dislike both equally.
24. 2 doors or 4 (on a car)? I like 4, but then you always get volunteered for the road trips.
25. Coffee or Ice Cream? Coffee...um, duh...
26. Blanket or Stuffed Animal: I've had both, but at the moment I sleep with a stuffed animal.
27. Dumper or Dumpee? Always a dumper...that sounds terrible.
28. Salad Dressing: Dessert disrobing? Ha ha, get it? It's the opposite...you know, of Sal...ok, fine. Move on.
29. Color of socks: They're supposed to match?
30. Lucky Number: 13
31. Place to be kissed: Epidermis
32. Favorite Movie: CLUE
33. Favorite quote from a movie: "Fancy a shag in a Chevy?" -Little Voice-
34. Favorite Holiday: Easter!
35. Favorite Foods: CINNABON CINNABON CINNABON CINNABON CINNABON CINNABON CINNABON CINNABON CINNABON
36. Favorite Day of the Week: Thursday
37. Favorite Song: I hate to be this gay, but..."Lady Marmalade"
38. TV show: West Wing...
39. Toothpaste: Colgate Mouthwash Toothpaste, or whatever it's called.
40. Restaurant: The Orlando Ale House. I feel so straight there.
41. Flower: Carnation. They're SO much cheaper than roses.
42. Least Favorite Thing: Rednecks
43. Favorite thing to Watch: Sex?
44. Fast Food Restaurant: OMG, Boston Market all the way.
45. When was your last hospital visit? Visiting a friend, January...as a patient? I cannot recall.
46. Favorite drink: Heinekein. I can't spell it, but I can sure drink it.
47. What color is your bedroom's carpet? I cannot see for the layer of Gap clothing on the floor.
48. How many times did you fail your Permit and/or Driver's License: Not a one.
49. What do you think of Ouija boards? I think they're hard to spell
50. Where do you see yourself in 10 yrs? In a "Coping with Thirty" support group.
51. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? I thought he said eight-TEEN, not eight...
52. At which single store would you choose to max your credit cards? Mmm...H&M, New York CIty...
53. What do you do most often when you are bored? Write in my Diaryland Journal. Diaryland, THE source for all your inane venting needs in the internet. Sign up today.
54. Friend who lives farthest away: Angela Gray, all the way in lovely Ireland.
55. Most annoying thing you hate: The fact that there isn't a Cinnabon in my apartment complex.
56. Best thing: The fact that there IS one across the street.
57. Bedtime: Well, it's 6am now...what do you think?
58. What time is it now? 6:11am
Prodigal Son - 11:03 pm , 11.20.06 So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish - 6:41 pm , 05.29.05 The Beginning of the End - 1:15 pm , 11.22.04 Brand Positioning - 2:13 am , 09.20.04 A Pop Culture Case Study - 9:24 pm , 08.26.04
Prodigal Son - 11:03 pm , 11.20.06
So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish - 6:41 pm , 05.29.05
The Beginning of the End - 1:15 pm , 11.22.04
Brand Positioning - 2:13 am , 09.20.04
A Pop Culture Case Study - 9:24 pm , 08.26.04
Tired of waiting for me to
to know when I do?
Far / Near